See the steps below!
How To Sign Up With Young Living
Just a quick video to show you how to sign up (enroll) as a Young Living member.
Signing up with Young Living is super easy. Here are the steps below!
1. Click on the link the Young Living member sent you or go here.
2. Select either retail or wholesale member. (Remember wholesale saves you 24% on all of your products!)
3. Fill out the sponsor and enroller id number boxes. This is the member number of the person that told you about Young Living and ensures that they get a” thank you” check from the company. It’s very important to enter this number correctly in both boxes.
4. Personal Information: just fill this out with your name and address.(Please note that Young Living does ask for your social security number. This is a government requirement because you could get paid for referring others if you so choose to do that. This number is never seen by other members and is completely secure.)
5. Click the box that says you agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Next is the “Communication” section. Enter your email address so that Young Living can contact you.
7. You are going to create a username, password and pin number. Make sure to write these down and keep them in a safe place. You will need them to access your information and to order again.
8. Step Two! You are going to pick your starter kit. I highly recommend the premium starter kit with the 11 oils and the flower home diffuser. It’s the best bang for your buck and it gives you a great first experience. The Thieves kit is great as well!
9. Step Three is optional. It allows you to participate in the Essential Rewards program. You can find out all about that here. If you do not want to join in with that program right now, just select “No, thank you”.
10. Click on next and you can either finish the process or add more to your cart!
Tip: This is best done on a laptop or a desktop. Mobile devices sometimes get a blank screen after selecting the next button. If that happens, call Young Living and let them know. This means that the order may not have processed and you want to make sure that it does. Customer service is awesome and will get you taken care of!
Congratulations! You have just signed up!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me here!
Yours for a Better Life,